Tracxn Deals of the Week: AI, RPA, Cybersecurity, and Big Data (April 21-27, 2023)
According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals in the past week for the Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, RPA and Cybersecurity Sectors for April 21st through 27th, 2023.
- Global | Artificial Intelligence:
- Pinecone , Provider of a cloud-based vector database for similarity search, raised a Series B – $100M round from Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Wing Venture Capital, Iconiq Capital.
- Replit , Provider of cloud-based collaboration browser for enterprise, raised a Series B – $97.4M round from Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Khosla Ventures, Bloomberg Beta and others.
- Telepathy , Developer of bespoke adaptive conversational agent for enterprises, raised a Series B – $29.5M round.
- Veo Robotics , Developing technology for enabling collaborative behavior in industrial robots, raised a Series B- $29M round from Yamaha Motor Ventures, Safar Partners, Baidu Venture Capital, Amazon Industrial Innovation Fund and others.
- TympaHealth, Provider of an AI-based hearing health diagnosis device for medical professionals, raised a Series A – $ 23M round from Octopus Ventures, Dara Capital, Rezayat Group.
- Levitate, AI & SaaS-driven customer relationship management and email marketing solution, raised a Series C – $14M round from Bull City Venture Partners, Duke University, Tippet Venture Partners, Tweener Fund and others.
- Global | Cybersecurity:
- Token , Developer of a smart biometric ring for MFA, raised a Series B – $ 30M round from Grand Oaks Funding.
- Iron Fish , Blockchain-enabled platform for crypto transactions security, raised a Series B – $ 27.7M round from Andreessen Horowitz.
- Sonet.io, Platform offering cloud application security solutions, raised a Seed – $6M round from The Hive, WestWave Capital.
- Stack Identity , Platform offering cloud posture management software, raised a Seed – $4M round from Benhamou Global Ventures, WestWave Capital, Plug and Play Tech Center.
- NetRise , Cloud based firmware security solutions provider, raised a Series A – $4M round.
- Operant , Cloud based platform offering a suite of business intelligence solutions, raised a Seed – $3M round from Felicis Ventures.
- Global | Big Data Analytics:
- Nixtla, AI based platform offering predictive analytics solutions, raised a Series A – $ 5.98M round.
- Inverbis Analytics , Platform offering data discovery and analysis software, raised a Seed – $ 0.4M round from Lugo Transforma.
Tracxn tracks Innovative companies across over 300 technology sectors and more than 1000 emerging themes worldwide, plus dedicated geographic coverage on over 30 countries.
Tracxn is an ideal solution that combines human researchers with artificial intelligence, and is an ideal solution for
- Investors – VC, PE, IB, Incubators, Angel Networks, Family Offices
- In-house researchers & analysts – M&A, Innovation and Digital Transformation Teams
- Government Agencies, Industry Bodies, Universities
- Marketing & Sales teams prospecting or researching competition