According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals in the past week for the Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Cybersecurity Sectors.
- Clari, Provider of revenue operations platform, raised a Series F – $225M round from, Blackstone, Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures and others.
- Wayve, Provider of AI & cloud enabled software for autonomous cars, raised a Series B – $200M round from, Eclipse, Balderton Capital, Baillie Gifford, Virgin and others.
- 6sense, B2B predictive intelligence engine for sales and marketing, raised a Series E – $200M round from, MSD Partners, Blue Owl, Sapphire Ventures, Insight Partners and others.
- Iterative Scopes, Provider of AI-based detection tools for gastroenterologists, raised a Series B – $150M round from, Insight Partners, Clearlake Capital, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Breyer Capital and others.
- Satellogic, Provider of satellite-based real-time earth-imaging solutions, raised a Series D – $150M round from, libertystrategiccapital.vdtrxn
- Pixis, Provider of codeless AI Infrastructure for marketing, raised a Series C – $100M round from, SoftBank Vision Fund, General Atlantic, Chiratae Ventures, Premji Invest and others.
- 1Password, Cloud based password management solutions provider, raised a Series C – $620M round from, ICONIQ Growth, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Salesforce, Tiger Global Management and others.
- Secret Network, Open-source and blockchain-based cybersecurity solutions, raised a Series C – $400M round.
- Virtru, Encryption and access control for emails, raised a Series C – $60M round from, ICONIQ Growth, Foundry Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Bessemer Venture Partners and others.
- Anitian, Independent security assessment, consultancy and advisory service, raised a Series B – $55M round from, Sageview Capital, ForgePoint Capital
- Banyan, Zero Trust Secure access and authentication solution for cloud environment, raised a Series B – $30M round from, Third Point Ventures, Shasta Ventures, SIG, Alter Venture Partners and others.
- Secure-IC, Embedded security module and security testing platform for IoT security, raised a Series B – $22.7M round from, Alliance Entreprendre, Go Capital, BNP Paribas Developpement.
- Dovetail, Cloud based user research and collect data platform, raised a Series A – $63M round from, Accel, Felicis Ventures, Blackbird Ventures
- Wiz, AI-based voice and speech recognition solutions for insurance, healthcare, banking, other industries, raised a Series A – $20M round from, hillhouseinvestment.com, GGV Capital, Singtel, Wavemaker Partners and others.