According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals in the past week for the Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Cybersecurity Sectors.
- Global | Cybersecurity:
- Element: Provider of solutions for secure messaging app, raised a $30M Series B round from Protocol Labs , Notion , Automatic , Metaplanet.
- Infinpoint: Cloud-based platform for risk & vulnerability assessment , raised a $11M Series B round from JAL Venture , Hertz Ventures , Emerge and others.
- IDmission: KYC solutions for multiple sectors, raised a $1.8M Series C .
- ActiveFence: Al-based threat intelligence solutions provider, raised a Series B round from Norwest Venture Partners , Grove Ventures , Vintage Investment Partners.. Charle River Ventures , Highland Europe.
- JupiterOne: Cloud based cyber asset management solution provider, raised a Series B round from Cisco Investments.
- Global | Data Analytics:
- Global | Artificial Intelligence:
- Gupshup: Provider of a cloud-based chatbot development platform, raised a $240Mn Series F round from Tiger Global Management , Fidelity Investments and others.
- Deep Genomics: Machine/deep learning technologies for precision medicine, genetic testing, diagnostics raised a $180Mn Series C round from SoftBank Vision Fund , CPP Investments and others.
- Nanjing Core Semiconductor Technology: Provider of Al-based system-on-chips for the automotive industry, raised a $154Mn Series B round from China Development Bank , Jingwei and others.
- Algolia: Cloud-based product search solution e-tailers, raised a $150M Series D round from Lone Pine Capital , Accel , Fidelity Investments , World innovation Lab and others.
- Infervision: Diagnosis through medical imaging using deep learning techniques, raised a $138Mn Series D, round from Goldman Sachs , ZPF Zhongguancun M&A Fund of Funds and others.
- Bota: Developer of Al-based platform for enzyme and strain engineering, raised a $100Mn Series B round from Sequoia , Matrix Partners China and others.
Accel, activefence, AI, algolia, Artificial Intelligence, automatic, bota, charle river ventures, china development bank, cisco investments, cpp investments, cybersecurity, Data Analytics, deep genomics, element, emerge, fidelity investments, goldman sachs, grove ventures, gupshup, hertz ventures, highland europe, idmission, infervision, infinpoint, jal venture, jingwei, jupiterone, lone pine capital, matrix partners china, metaplanet, nanjing core semiconductor technology, norwest venture partners, notion, protocol labs, sequoia, Softbank Vision Fund, Tiger Global Management, tracxn, vintage investment partners, world innovation lab, zhongguancun m&a fund of funds, zpf