According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals in the past week for the Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Cybersecurity Sectors.
- InfoSum Customer data collaboration and security solutions provider raised a $65M- Series B round from Chrysalis .
- ImubitML platform for manufacturing process optimization raised a $30M- Series A round from Zeev Ventures ,Insight Partners, Spider Capital, UpWest
- Teleport Provider of cloud-based open-source software for access to computing resources raised a $30M- Series B round from Kleiner Perkins, S28 Capital
- Baffle End-to-end encryption-based data security solution raised a $20M- Series B round from Celesta Capital, Greenspring Associates, True Ventures, National Grid Partners and others
- NVXCloudsCloud-based big data security solutions raised a $12.9M- Series A round from Zhiyuan Internet, Qiming Venture Partners
- TXOne NetworksThreat detection platform for industrial cybersecurity ecosystems raised a $10.3M- Seeed round from JAFCO Asia
- Monte Carlo End to end data observability solutions provider raised a $60M- Series C round from Salesforce, ICONIQ Growth, Accel, Redpoint Ventures and others
- Preset Data analytics platform for teams raised a $35.9M- Series B round from Redpoint Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz
- ClosedLoop Provider of an AI-based risk predictive platform for payers, providers & pharma raised a $34M- Series B round from Telstra Ventures, Greycroft, .406 Ventures, Breyer Capital and others
- Hopper AI-enabled price prediction solutions for travel services raised a $175M- Series G round from GPI Capital, Goldman Sachs, Accomplice, Glade Brook Capital and others
- MOLOCO Provider of AI based programmatic advertising platform raised a $150M- Series C round from Tiger Global Management
- Adverity Data Integration platform raised a $150M- Series C round from SoftBank Vision Fund, Sapphire Ventures
- Shukun Technology Artificial intelligence based diagnostic system for coronary heart disease using raised a $108M- Series D round from Sequoia Capital, Primavera Capital Group, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Marathon Venture Partners and others
- InfoSum Customer data collaboration and security solutions provider raised a $85M- Series B round from Chrysalis .
- BrainQ Provider of AI-based wearable devices to treat neurological disorders raised a $40M- Series B round from Hanaco Ventures Capital, Peregrine Ventures, Dexcel