According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals this week across the sectors of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, big data analytics, and robotic process automation (RPA).
Click here to view past Deals of the Week.
- EvenUp, a cloud and AI-based legal case assessment management solution provider, raised a Series B – $50.5M round from Bessemer Venture Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, NFX, and others.
- Flywheel, a cloud-based comprehensive data research platform provider for the healthcare industry, raised a Series C – $50M round.
- Instabase, a business process automation (BPA) platform for businesses, raised a Series C – $45M round from Tribe Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Spark Capital, and Andreessen Horowitz.
- EliseAI, a provider offering conversational AI platforms, raised a Series C – $35M round from, Point72 Ventures, Golden Seeds, Navitas Capital, Koch Industries, and others.
- Lentra, an AI-enabled loan life cycle management solution for banks and lenders, raised a Series B – $27M round from MUFG and Dharana Capital.
- Carta Healthcare, an AI-based clinical data management tool for providers, raised a Series B – $25 M round from Memorial Hermann and UnityPoint Health.
- Blumira, a cloud-based security analytics SIEM platform, raised a Series B – $15M round from Ten Eleven Ventures, Mercury Fund, HPA, RPS Ventures, and others.
- Escape, an AI-based security systems for cloud applications, raised a Seed – $3.85M round from, IRIS, Frst Capital, Kima Ventures, Y Combinator, and others.
- Elba, a provider offering threat intelligence platforms, raised a Seed – $2.68M round from, XAnge, Plug and Play Tech Center, Kima Ventures, Uncorrelated Ventures, and others.
- Keep Aware, a browser security platform, raised a Seed – $2.4M round from LiveOak Venture Partners, and Runtime Ventures.
- Intraprise Health, a patient engagement and care coordination solution for healthcare providers, raised a Series A – $2M round.
- iQ3Connect, a provider of a VR-based training and collaboration solutions, raised a Seed – $1.5M round.
Big Data Analytics
- Course5, a business Intelligence platform for marketing teams, raised a Series A – $25 M round from, Nuvama Private and Carnelian.
- Cleyrop, a cloud-based data lifecycle management solutions, raised a Series A – $10.7M round from, Bpifrance, Credit Agricole CIB, Keen Venture Partners, and Normandie Participations.