According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals this week across the sectors of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, big data analytics, and robotic process automation (RPA).
Click here to view past Deals of the Week.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Causaly, a provider of AI-based data-mining tool for scientists, raised a Series B – $60 million round from Index Ventures, Iconiq Capital, Marathon Venture Capital, Pentech Ventures, and others.
- RADAR, an in-store analytics solutions provider, raised a Series A – $30 million round from Align Ventures, RX Ventures, The Ferrante Group, and FUTUREARCHIVES.
- Savvy, a cloud infrastructure and application security platform, raised a Series B – $30 million round from Canaan, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Cyberstarts.
- Raft, a provider of AI and web-based freight forwarding software, raised a Series B – $30 million round from Eight Roads Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Episode 1 Ventures, Dynamo, and others.
- ForwardX, a provider of AI-based AMRs for warehouse automation, raised a Series C – $27.7 million round from Hefei High-tech Construction Investment Group and Anhui State-owned Capital Operation Holding Group.
- HyperGuest, a company that offers AI and web-based booking management solutions for hotels, raised a Series A – $23 million round from Lightspeed Venture Partners, Thayer Ventures, and Viola.
- Savvy, a cloud infrastructure and application security platform, raised a Series B – $30 million round from Canaan, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Cyberstarts
- PayFace, an online platform for payments in restaurants, raised a Series A – $9.22 million round from BTG Pactual, HiPartners Capital & Work, and oikoswm.com.
- Hive Pro, a cloud-based predictive vulnerability assessment solutions, raised a Seed – $4 million round.
- PrivacyHawk, an application offering data privacy solutions, raised a Seed – $2.7 million round from ff Venture Capital, Alumni Ventures, Gaingels, Sand Hill Angels, and others.
- Horin Technology, a platform offering data security and management solution, raised a Series A.
Big Data Analytics
- 5X, a cloud-based platform offering a suite of data intelligence solutions, raised a Seed – $3 million round.
- Tamr, an automated data cleaning and curation firm, raised a Series C from Alteryx.