According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals this week across the sectors of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and big data analytics.
Click here to view past Deals of the Week.
- AlphaSense – AI interfaced market intelligence and search platform, raised a Series E – $150M round from Bond Capital, CapitalG, Viking Global Investors, Goldman Sachs Asset Managementl and others.
- arbinger Health – AI-based cancer detection tool for providers, raised a Series B – $140M round from Flagship Pioneering, Partners Investment, Venture Catalysts, Pictet Group and others.
- Shield AI – Manufacturer of autonomous drones for surveillance and patrolling, raised a Seed E – $114M round.
- Evozyne – Developer of proteins using protein engineering technology, raised a Series B – $81M round from Fidelity Investments, Orbimed, Valor Equity Partners, Paragon Biosciences, and others.
- Kneron – Provider of hardware and software solutions for edge AI applications, raised a Series B – $49M round from, Alltek Technology, and Foxconn Electronics.
- Doceree – Provider of an AI-based programmatic marketing platform for physicians, raised a Series B – $35M round from, Creaegis, Eight Roads Ventures, and F-Prime Capital.
- Nord Security – Cloud-based cybersecurity suite solutions provider raised a Series C – $100M round from Warburg Pincus, Novator Partners, Burda Principal Investments.
- Lumu – Network intrusion detection solutions provider raised a Series B – $30M round from ForgePoint Capital, BIP Ventures, Simma Capital, and Exceptional Capital.
- Gem Security – Provider offering incident response solution for cloud threats raised a Series A – $23M round from GGV Capital, IBM, Team8, SVCI.
- SKUx – Artificial intelligence and blockchain based anti-fraud solution raised a Series A – $12.4M round.
- Echomark – Information security solution helps in secure flow of private information raised a Seed – $10M round from Craft Ventures.
- FOSSA – Automated open source license scanning and vulnerability management tool raised a Series B – $5M round.
Big Data Analytics
- Precog – Provider of advanced analytics solutions for NoSQL data raised a Series A – $2.32M round.
- 0xScope – Provider of a platform offering knowledge graphs raised a Seed round from OKX.
Photo: Jack Kokko, CEO and Founder of AlphaSense. (Credit: AlphaSense)