According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals this week across the sectors of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and big data analytics.
Click here to view past Deals of the Week.
- Aleph Alpha, a provider of an AI-enabled text and image analytics platform, raised a Series B – $500M round from Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Gruppe, ip.ai, SAP, and others.
- 01.AI, a platform offering AI technology and applications, raised a Series D – $300 M round from Tencent, Xiaomi, Alibaba Cloud, and Sinovation Ventures.
- Black Ore, a developer of products and services, raised a $60M seed round from Oak HC/FT, a16z, SV Angel, Founders Fund, and others.
- Cast, a platform offering cloud spend management solution, raised a Series B – $35M round from Vintage Investment Partners, Creandum, and Uncorrelated Ventures.
- Ritual, an Open AI infrastructure provider for blockchain companies, raised a Series A – $25M round from Archetype, Accel, Accomplice, Robot Ventures, and others.
- Zelig Technology, an AI-based virtual try-on solutions for fashion businesses, raised a Series A – $15M round from Hilco.
- Sequretek, an AI-based extended threat detection and response solution, raised a Series A – $8M round from Omidyar Network India, Alteria Capital, and Narotam Sekhsaria Family Office.
- Myrror Security, a solution for detecting malicious code attacks and vulnerabilities across open-source components, raised a Seed – $6M round from Blumberg Capital and Entree Capital.
- SecurWeave, a platform offering embeddable IoT security solutions, raised a Seed – $330,000 round from iangroup.vc.
Photo: Jonas Andrulis, CEO and founder of Aleph Alpha, at the DLD Munich Conference 2023 in January 2023. (Credit: Daniel Grund for DLD / Hubert Burda Media)