This week’s deals, presented by global technology investment intelligence platform Tracxn:
- Swimlane received $40 million from Energy Impact Partners for threat prioritization and incidence response
- Quantifind raised $22 million in a Series C round for AI based brands engagement and financial crime intelligence solutions
- Authing raised $5 million seed capital from GGV Capital to provide cloud-based identity and access management solutions
- L7 Defense raised $4 million from Quick Heal and TRUMPF for an API security solution
- PPC Protect raised $2.7 million from Fuel Ventures to provide risk assessments and managed security solutions
- ToothPic raised $1 million from Club degli Investitori and Vertis SGR for a user authentication platform based on the smartphone camera.
All amounts USD