According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals in the past week for the Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, RPA and Cybersecurity Sectors.
- Razorpay, Payment processing solutions for businesses, raised a Series F – $375M round from, TCV, Lone Pine Capital, Alkeon Capital Management, Sequoia Capital and others.
- Veho, AI-enable last-mile delivery services for e-commerce companies, raised a Series A – $125M round from, TCV, General Catalyst Partners, Industry Ventures, Bling Capital, Fontinalis Partners and others.
- VoltaGrid, AI and cloud-driven platform offering microgrids to provide electricity to off-grid areas, raised a Series C – $100Mround from, CPP Investments, Walter Capital Partners, Carnelian Energy Capital, Longbow Capital and others.
- HyperScience, AI-based data processing and automation, raised a Series E – $100M round from, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, Global Founders Capital, Tiger Global Management.
- Turing, Cloud-based platform for hiring remote workers, raised a Series D – $87M round from, WestBridge, Foundation Capital, Plug and Play Tech Center, Altair Capital and others.
- NeoCura, Provider of an AI-enabled immunotherapy based tumor diagnostic platform, raised a Series A – $78.4M round from, PICC Capital Investment Management, CDH Investments.
- Claroty, Security and optimization solutions for OT networks, raised a Series E – $400M round from, Bessemer Venture Partners, SoftBank Vision Fund, Schneider Electric, Standard Industries and others.
- PlainID, Cloud-based access governance management solution provider, raised a Series C – $75M round from, Insight Partners, Viola Group, Itai Tsiddon.
- Ockam, Provider of a blockchain based registry for IoT devices, raised a Series B – $12.5M round.
- Securicy, Cybersecurity policy and procedure development and enforcement platform for security & compliance, raised a Seed – $4.1M round from, Allos Ventures, Build Ventures, Hub Angels, Concrete.
- Airbyte, Cloud-based open-source data integration software solution provider, raised a Series B – $150M round from, Coatue, Altimeter Capital, Benchmark, Accel and others.
- Hevo, Cloud-based platform for data pipeline, raised a Series B – $30M round from, Sequoia Capital, Chiratae Ventures, Qualgro, Lachy Groom.