According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals in the past week for the Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, RPA and Cybersecurity Sectors for September 30-October 6, 2022.
- Global | Artificial Intelligence:
- Velas, Provider of open-source blockchain ecosystem, raised a Series D – $135M round from Global Emerging Markets.
- Cellarity, Developer of drugs to treat various diseases, raised a Series C – $121M round from Kyowa Kirin, com.
- SECURITI, AI-based data loss prevention solution, raised a Series C – $75M round from Owl Rock Capital, Mayfield, General Catalyst Partners.
- Carbon6, Provider of software suite solutions for Amazon sellers, raised a Series A – $66M round from White Star Capital, Benevolent Capital, Kale Investment Fund.
- Kneron,Provider of hardware and software solution for edge AI applications, raised a Series B – $48M round from Horizons Ventures, Foxconn Electronics, ADATA Technology, Lite-On Technology.
- LineVision, Provider of AI and cloud-driven optical sensor-based solutions for grid network monitoring, raised a Series C – $33.1M round from S2G Ventures, Climate Innovation Capital, National Grid Partners, Marubeni and others.
- Global | Cybersecurity:
- Arctic Wolf, Platform offering cloud posture management solution, raised a Series G – $401Mround from Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Neuberger Berman, Viking Global Investors, Owl Rock.
- SECURITI, AI-based data loss prevention solution, raised a Series C – $75Mround from Owl Rock Capital, Mayfield, General Catalyst Partners.
- Tines, Cloud-based solutions for the creation of automated security workflows, raised a Series B – $55Mround from Felicis Ventures, Accel, Lux Capital, Blossom Capitaland
- Field Effect, Provider of network security solutions, raised a Series B – $30Mround from Edison Partners.
- IriusRisk, Platform for threat modeling & risk assessment, raised a Series B – $29Mround from. Paladin Capital, Inveready, 360 Capital Partners, Swanlaaband
- Trustpair, Provider of solutions for protection against payment fraud, raised a Series B – $19.6M round from Tikehau Ace Capital, Breega, Axeleo.
- Robotics Process Automation:
Tracxn tracks Innovative companies across over 300 technology sectors and more than 1,000 emerging themes worldwide, plus dedicated geographic coverage on over 30 countries.
Tracxn is an ideal solution that combines human researchers with artificial intelligence, and is an ideal solution for
- Investors – VC, PE, IB, Incubators, Angel Networks, Family Offices
- In-house researchers & analysts – M&A, Innovation and Digital Transformation Teams
- Government Agencies, Industry Bodies, Universities
- Marketing & Sales teams prospecting or researching competition