Robotic process automation provider (RPA) BluePrism recognized a variety of industry-leading companies, including EY, Deloitte, and Accenture, at an RPA awards ceremony it hosted in New York late last month.
To select the winners, the U.K.-based company partnered with outside experts from firms including Everest Group, Knowledge Capital Partners, and HfS Research.
The recognitions were divided into two categories, one honoring BluePrism partners and the other honoring the company’s customers.
2018 Blue Prism Partner Award Winners
- Ernst & Young for Global Delivery and Excellence
- Deloitte for Partner Innovation
- Agilify for Authorized Training Partner of the Year
- Appian for Technology Alliance Partner of the Year
- Accenture for Global Reach and Investment
- Avanade for Global Reach and Investment
- WONDERBOTZ for Best Practice and Implementation
- DiRWA for Most Promising Newcomer
2018 Blue Prism Customer Award Winners
- TD Bank Group, Excellence in Enterprise RPA
- ATB Financial, Best Implementation of Blue Prism
- Fortress Investment Group, Innovation Excellence
- Schneider, Long Standing RPA Innovation
(Photo credit: AxxLC / Pixabay)